NEUHAUS NEOTEC is an owner-managed company that for decades has specialised in the planning and manufacture of machines and plants for the treatment and processing of coffee. For some years now, NEUHAUS NEOTEC has also focused on the subject of process technology.
Being a medium-sized company, we particularly value a long staff membership. Besides the regular company routine, we therefore organize events such as celebrations or sports tournaments which contribute to a positive working atmosphere. Where necessary, employees can also benefit from training and further education programmes - depending on their professional requirements.
We also offer students the opportunity to write their bachelor's or master's thesis in our company.
What NEUHAUS NEOTEC Offers
At our locations in Ganderkesee and Reinbek you will work in an internationally operating industrial company and you will benefit from
- Small departments leaving room for your own ideas
- Flexible working hours with defined core hours
- Seminars for professional and personal development
- Preventive health care (vaccinations, ergonomic set-up of computer workstations, etc.)
- Subsidized canteen meals
- Subsidy for the regional fitness centres (Hansefit card)
- Excellent connection to the public transportation system
What We Expect when You Apply at NEUHAUS NEOTEC
- You should have an interest in technology and economy - especially in mechanical and plant engineering
- As we are an internationally operating company, you should have a good command of the English language - other languages would be an asset
- We appreciate open-mindedness as well as commitment and the ability to work in a team
- You should be able to act responsibly and have pronounced organisational skills
- Further and more job-specific requirements will be indicated in the respective job descriptions
You are interested in a job at NEUHAUS NEOTEC? Please send your application documents with reference to the advertised job to email@example.com. You are also welcome to send us an unsolicited application.