The number and design of the feeding and discharge points in the top and bottom end of the horizontal conveying path can be configured individually.
At the bottom of the bucket elevator, a controlled quantity of coffee beans is fed onto the conveyor via inlet slides, conveyed horizontally and vertically and then discharged at a defined point in the subsequent horizontal path.
- NEUHAUS NEOTEC bucket elevators are available with individual vertical and horizontal routing
- Designed as continuous bucket elevator with return stop
- On request, our bucket elevators are also available as pendulum bucket elevators with several feeding and discharge points
- We implement special solutions for product discharge on request
- The scope of supply includes input quantity control and individually adjustable conveyor speeds
- Also available in ATEX-compliant design
Design and performance data
- We design the conveying distance and capacities as well as the routing of our bucket elevators according to your requirements.
- Our bucket elevators are available with a capacity of up to 90 t/h of green coffee or 46 t/h of roasted coffee.