COATINGWith coating, a fine, equal layer occurs, which for example protects particles against external causes. This could be light, oxygen or humidity. Granules also can be coated to enhance the visual appearance or to take a color-differentiation.
In the airflow inside the fluidized bed plant, the particles were sprinkled with the coating liquid. The film formation occurs in multiple layers and provide a homogeneous, stable cover around the separated particle. The apparatus- and plant-configurations of Neuhaus Neotec can be designed for top- as well as for bottom-spray processes. That offers you always the demanded final product, according to the primary product, and reproducible processes.
BENEFITS OF COATING:
- Storage stability (protection against chemical reactions, oxygen, light, humidity)
- Fixation of volatile compounds
- Optical effects (color, pearlescent)
- Depot effect (slow agent-release)
- Taste- or smell-masking
- Stable separation of incompatible substances
- Enhancing of flowability
- Reduction of dust and electrostatic charge
- Seeds and plant protection agents
- Pharmaceutical granules
- Sugar + fat or coloring agent
- Polymer coating
- Cereals + chocolate