APPLICATION OF FLUIDIZED BED TECHNOLOGY IN THE CHEMISTRYSecure process solutions and the fulfillment of rigorous environmental regulations, combined with high profitability, are the basic conditions for the successful manufacturing of chemical products. The enormous competitive pressure affords a reliable governing of efficient process solutions. Expensive compounds require processes with excellent material yields and the market demands for free flowing, easy to dose and redispersible products. A rising ecological sensitivity induces concentrates and compact products. Solid molds (e.g. detergent tablets) gain more importance, and changes in formulas require new manufacturing techniques, e.g. fluidized bed spray granulation.
Increasing handling demands for ceramic raw material and new fields of application require the optimizing of semi-finished product properties in terms of compressibility, flowability and residual moisture. In the Neuhaus Neotec apparatus, the preparation of the pressure mass occurs via spray granulation of the slurry or wet granulation of powder with binder.
Neuhaus Neotec has comprehensive experience in the field of chemistry available, and offers you complete engineering for your individual application situations.
FEATURES OF NEUHAUS NEOTEC FLUIDIZED BED SYSTEMS
- A secure operational concept
- Energy-efficient drying
- Good value for money
- High plant availability
- Formulation of new products and product types
- Enhancing of product properties
- Creation of products with enhanced functionality
- Higher added-value products
- Improved compressibility due to agglomeration of powder compounds
APPLICATION EXAMPLES CHEMISTRY:
- Spray granulation of liquid primary products to dust-free solid particles
- Secure tempering and conditioning of polymers
- Crystallization of liquid melts
- Post processing of spray tower products per agglomeration procedures
- Final drying of centrifuge-wet material / after mech. dehumidification
- Drying / Cooling in the fluidized bed after mech. granulation
- Spray granulation of ceramic slurry
- Formulation of fertilizer
- Aluminum oxide
- Zirconium oxide